Welcome to the "Going WILD for Scrapbooking" Blog Hop with Connie Can Crop and friends.
Today we invite you to come check out the Wild side of this great group of crafters who will be showcasing cards and layouts with animal appeal. It's gonna be a ZOO and I'm not Lion!
You should have come from Holli. If not please start at the beginning of the hop:
Connie Can Crop http://conniecancrop.blogspot.com
This is a one day blog hop and we appreciate your leaving a comment to encourage all my fabulous crafty friends to continue sharing their ideas and creations.
We have a fabulous sponsor, Creative Kuts (http://creativekuts.blogspot.com), who is generously giving away FIVE $5.00 gift certificates to their online store. So what do you need to do to win? Easy... become a follower of each of the fabulous blogs in this hop and leave each of us a comment letting us know what you like best about our projects. You will have until 9:00 pm Sunday to finish the hop and leave your comments. When you are finished head on back to Connie Can Crop (htttp://conniecancrop.blogspot.com) and leave a comment there, stating you are ready to win!
Ready to join our Safari? Let's go!
I created a "Sweet 16" zebra print themed shadow box for a beautiful young girl as a reminder of her special day. I used a butterfly punch and folded them in half to give it a 3-d effect and used my Cricut machine for letters and frames. As you can see I embellished the page with a lot of bling! What girl does not love bling?! =)
Hope you enjoyed my "Wild Project" and have a blessed day!
Up next is Gabrielle
Here's our lineup in case you get lost:1. Connie - http://conniecancrop.blogspot.com
2. Janea - www.recollectionalley.blogspot.com
3. Jennifer - http://creativecricutdesigns.blogspot.com
4. Janet R- http://janetscreativeworld.blogspot.com
5. Esther - http://forthejoyofcreating.blogspot.com
6. Sam- http://scrappingwithpirkie.blogspot.com/
7. Wandy - http://greenapplescrapper.blogspot.com
8. Holli - http://sunflowerholli.blogspot.com/
9. Lluvia- http://sweetbirdmemories.blogspot.com
10. Gabrielle - http://www.gabyspapery.blogspot.com/
11. Jen- http://mybusycraftylife.blogspot.com/
12. Connie- http://conniecancrop.blogspot.com