Sunday, April 8, 2012

You are my Sunshine mobile~

Hello Everyone
I love mobils but I wanted to make something different.  I came up with this idea!  I used my cricut for all the die-cuts and used fish line to put it all together.  I taped the fish line to the back piece of the cut then glued the same die-cut behind it. 
Cartridges I used~
Plantin Scrapbook 
sun and rays
letters
hearts
Art Philosophy
picture frame











Hope you liked my project and thank you all for stopping by and have an awesome weekend!

8 comments:

Migdalia said...

So Cute!!!Love it!Good Luck!
craftingwithcreativem.blogspot.com

Scrappy Beads said...

Your project is precious… *Ü*
Wishing you a beautifully blessed weekend,
**Lots of BIG Hugs**
Deborah

Anonymous said...

This is a very sweet project. I especially like the different shapes you used and think the polka dots add that "something extra" to make the project ever sweeter. :-) Well done!

Lynn said...

Precious!

Brenda said...

I think this is fabulous!!

Lluvia Mata said...

Thank you ladies for all of your sweet and encouraging comments! =)

Chrys said...

Love it!

Coleen said...

That is as cute as can be. Great with the baby picture in it. I"m following you here now. Hope you'll follow on mine too.

Coleen in Ukraine
www.vintageterrace2.blogspot.com

Post a Comment

Name:

 
.Custom blog design by Blogger Boutique.